Car Tour of London by a professional Tour Guide- Chauffeur driven tour £195
Take a private chauffeur driven tour round the historic sights, landmarks and boroughs of London, and visit celebrity homes, film locations, music and pop culture landmarks on the way! Highlights include Mayfair, Buckingham Palace, Pall Mall, Piccadilly Circus, Trafalgar Square, Covent Garden, Tower Bridge, Borough Market, Leadenhall Market, St Paul’s Cathedral and The Tower of London.
Join your experienced, knowledgeable and friendly tour guide for a romp through the Greatest City in the World!
See all the major London tourist attractions, celebrity homes, film locations, music & pop culture landmarks! Entry to St Paul’s Cathedral, The Tower of London included.
Experience London differently
Car Tour of London by a professional Tour Guide:
|Included:||Chauffeur Driven Tour of London|
|Duration:||3 hours (approx)|
|Depature||Departs Daily from Central London.Free Hotel pick up available (Hotels in central London)|
This would enable you to get personal attention and courtesy throughout the experience, including hotel pick up/drop off and numerous photo opportunities, and of course a chance to savour each location at a more leisurely and intimate pace. Make no mistake, there is no better way to travel!
Chauffeur Driven Tour
Chauffeur driven tours are a luxurious but affordable solution to sightseeing in style. We take you away from the crowded streets and buses on an intimate tour in a private car guided by your professional chauffeur, who gives you personal attention and courtesy throughout the experience, including hotel pick up/drop off and numerous photo opportunities. There is no better way to travel! And remember, this is YOUR tour. Tell your guide what you want to see! You may customize your tour to fit your needs and make it YOUR City! Welcome to London!
I ♥ London car tour- The perfect blend of history, tourist attractions and celebrity pop culture
‘A man who is tired of London is tired of life.’ Samuel Johnson
London is the world’s beating heart, a power generator fed by the ingenuity of its enormous, diverse human population. At its best it’s glamorous and beautiful; at its worst filthy and degenerate. It’s a bubbling cauldron of constant noise, bustle, growth and irascible life, all thinly seasoned with the meanest sprinkling of respectability.
Let us take you on a tour of the London we love – an intoxicating place, a city that swallows you whole and spits you out into the grey muddy waters of the surging Thames. You’ll never be the same again.The I Love London walking tour incorporates a heady blend of major London tourist attractions, the stories that make up London’s fascinating past and present, and a refined selection of celebrity homes, film locations, music & pop culture landmarks, all in one amazing tour!
The I ♥ London walking tour includes a boat cruise along the River Thames, so you must have a valid Zone 1 Travelcard to take part. Children 12 & Under go free on the boat cruise,offer is not valid with any other third party offer.
• Mayfair Learn about the history of this exclusive Central London enclave as you visit the homes of Jimi Hendrix, William Blake, peruse Vivienne Westwood’s shops, see where Tom Ford stays when in town and the famous rooftop where The Beatles played their last ever concert
• Soho London’s den of iniquity! Carnaby St, the centre of the swinging sixties , the Famous Windmill Theatre and the rock n’ roll legend that is the Marquee Club
• Covent Garden The Ivy restaurant is the place to be seen in London, Covent Garden market is one of the city’s great delights, grab a pic in front of Cleopatra’s Needle
• Borough Market London’s oldest food market has existed since Roman times
• Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre Destroyed once by fire, the bard’s world famous theatre is truly a sight to behold
• St Paul’s Cathedral London’s great religious monument, and a symbol of the hope, resilience and strength of the city of London
• These are just a fraction of the many sights you will see on this tour!