Paris Sightseeing Day Trip From London -£179
Highlight for the Paris Sightseeing Day Trip From London
- Free Private Car Transfer from your Hotel in central London to St Pancras International
- Round trip tickets on Eurostar, with Reserved seats on Eurostar
- Fully escorted in Paris
- Hop-on/hop-off sightseeing bus tour of Paris
- Entry to Eiffel Tower (2nd Floor) in Paris
- Time for shopping in Paris
- One-hour Cruise on the River Seine of Paris
- Information pack with a souvenir map of Paris
Schedule for the Paris Tour
Days of operation: Monday – Saturday
Tour Starts: 6:00 am – Private car transfer to St Pancras Station London
Returns: Approximately 10:30 pm – St Pancras Station London.
Description of Paris Sightseeing Day Trip From London
Free Return Hotel Transfers between your Central London Hotel and the station
You would be picked-up/collected by a chauffeur (private car) from your Central London Hotel, for the short journey to St Pancras Station for your eurostar train to Gare du Nord station in Paris.
Your Journey to Paris From London
At St Pancras Station you will meet the support representative, who will give you your tickets and information pack. Once you board the train all you need to do is sit back and relax, arriving into Paris in just 2 hours and 15 minutes!
Tour of Paris
On arrival at Paris Gare du Nord, you will be met by your Paris guide who will accompany you to the coach to begin a fascinating day in Paris. You will see the Champs-Elysees, the Arc de Triomphe, Place de la Concorde and the famous left bank.
Eiffel Tower Experience
Then to the Eiffel Tower, the trademark monument of Paris! where your Paris guide will escort you up to the second level with it’s wonderful views of Paris – the perfect place for taking some memorable photographs. Enjoy breathtaking views of the city.
Time for lunch – your Paris guide will have some excellent recommendations!
After lunch your guide will escort you and assist you in boarding the River Seine Cruise. The staff on board the boat will point out places of interest, and you can buy drinks and use the toilet facilities on board.
More Fantastic Paris Tour experiences
Your Paris guide will meet you again after the cruise and escort you to Notre Dame for a tour of this magnificent Cathedral.
The bus will be waiting to take you to the Opera district, an excellent spot for shopping. Your guide will be happy to recommend some good shops. The bus will again be waiting to return you to Gare du Nord in time to check in for your Eurostar Train back to London.
- Free Hotel pick up and drop off
- Reserved seats on Eurostar fron London to Paris
- Fully escorted in Paris
- Walking tour
- River Cruise in Paris
- Admissions to Louvre museum and Eiffel Tower
- Food and beverages
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – Queuing time for the Eiffel Tower can be up to 3 hours. Your guide may suggest a visit to the Louvre Museum as an alternative; but you will still see the Eiffel Tower and have time for photographs.
- Passports will be required. Please check visa requirement
- 100% cancellation charges apply to this tour – once booked it cannot be cancelled.