Salisbury Cathedral, Stonehenge & Bath Tour – £55
A full day tour of the West Country visiting Salisbury Cathedral, mysterious Stonehenge and Georgian Bath.
Book this tour
- Tour of Salisbury Cathedral and see the Magna Carta
- Entrance to mysterious Stonehenge
- A panoramic tour of Georgian Bath
- Visit the Roman Baths and Pumps Room
- Entrance to the Roman Baths
- First-class luxury Motorcoach and the services of a professional Tour guide
- Personal Audio Headset
- Approx. 10 Hours
- Runs on: Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays
- Free hotel pick-up or pick-up from pick-up point(View Departure points)Returns to London at approx 7.00pm
- For Enquiries: email@example.com
Included in Salisbury Cathedral, Stonehenge & Bath Tour
The inspiration behind Ken Follett’s best-seller “The Pillars of the Earth”, the beautiful Salisbury Cathedral is an international symbol of Christianity and a world class heritage attraction. The spire is the tallest in England, 123 meters (404 feet). Once inside you’ll be impressed by the Cathedral’s graceful, elegant proportions. We visit The Chapter House home to one of only 4 surviving copies of The Magna Carta and see the oldest working clock in Europe, dating back to 1386.
5,000 years ago the huge 40 tonne stones were dragged from over 280 miles away in Wales. Who built it and why remains a mystery today. Some say that it was built as a religious temple, or an astronomical clock. Stonehenge continues to enthrall the imagination and captivate the heart of every visitor.
This beautiful Georgian city justly deserves its status as a World Heritage Site, with its delightful terraces, elegant crescents and stunning architecture, on our panoramic tour of the city we will show you the crescents, Pulteney Bridge modelled on the Ponte Vecchio in Florence and Bath Abbey. Then into the Roman Baths built over 2,000 years and still in perfect working order.
Admission to Salisbury Cathedral, Stonehenge and the Roman Baths is included in the tour price.
- Hotel drop off